[Imc-makerspace] IMC Facebook Support

Rachel Storm rachelstrm at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 02:23:57 UTC 2013

Greetings IMC Groups!

We're working to revamp and generate more usage of the IMC's Facebook page,
including posting all activities, updating about what's going on at the
IMC, and using it as a sound board for getting folks involved in the IMC's
projects.

To that end, *we're asking every working group and renting organization *to
designate a social media point person within your organization who will
commit to posting updates about your group, creating event pages for
upcoming events hosted by your group, and helping us tell the story of all
of the tremendous things happening in the IMC. We are the media center--so
let's make the best use of social media we can.

Please reply to me and let me know the following:

   - First and last name of your group's point person
   - Email of your group's point person (the email affiliated with your FB
   account)
   - A link to your organizations website (if separate from IMC)
   - A link to your group's page or group on Facebook and Twitter (if
   applicable)
   - Any additional social media account we should know about and link to!
      - *Including Twitter, Flickr, Soundcloud, Picasa, Vimeo, Youtube, etc.
      *

We look forward to making better use of the IMC's Facebook page!

Media <3,
Rachel Storm, Programming Chair