[Imc-makerspace] Saturday! We'll be at the farmer's market and could use some volunteers.

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 14:37:06 UTC 2013

Hey Everyone,

This Saturday(Tomorrow) Makerspace Urbana reserved a table at the Urbana
Farmer's Market <http://urbanaillinois.us/market>. We're going to be
tabling to promote the Urbana Champaign Mini Maker
Faire<http://ucmakerfaire.com/> as
well as the makerspace in general. We'd also be happy to flyer for CIA and
FabLab if people want to drop off or bring flyers for them.

*To sign up just add you name to this doodle
poll<http://doodle.com/mn25m2grs8zsvgf3>
!* Drop-in are welcome, and don't forget sunscreen and a folding chair if
you plan on staying a while. We'll be located at the very NE corner of the
market.  And if you have anything fun you've made lately feel free to bring
it.

Note: the earliest time on that poll is 6:30am but we found out we don't
need to be there till 7am when the market opens, so consider that early
spot 7am-8am.

Thanks!
  Jeff

--