[Imc-makerspace] Saturday! We'll be at the farmer's market and could use some volunteers.

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 05:58:08 UTC 2013

Hey everyone,

It's looks like we're pretty well covered for the early shift, though if
anyone else would like to still come by after 9 or so I'm sure it couldn't
hurt.

So the plan in the morning is to meet at the makerspace at 650 and be at
the table by 7. If anyone needs anything feel free to call me at
217-766-6580.

See you in the morning!
  Jeff

--