[Imc-makerspace] Fwd: Membership

MakerSpace Urbana makerspaceu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 20:50:00 UTC 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Danny Reed <dannyreed at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 2:48 PM
Subject: Re: Membership
To: MakerSpace Urbana <makerspaceu at gmail.com>

Unfortunately I'll will be unable to attend tonight....I live in Lincoln
and have classes in Normal that go late. However, I will have to find
sometime to go there and check everything out.  I really want to use the 3d
printer and website talks about some training before being able to use said
machine. How long does this training usually take?

thanks
Dan