[Imc-makerspace] Fwd: Membership

Gergana Slavova gergana.s.slavova at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 04:46:00 UTC 2013

Hey Danny,

You're in luck!  We'll be starting a series of trainings on how to use the
3D printer.  Those will be every 4th Sunday of the month for about an
hour.  Our first one is coming up on Feb. 24 @ 5pm.  We'd love to see you
there.  And if you're so inclined, you can even stay for our monthly
membership meeting, which is right after the workshop at 6pm.

Also, don't hesitate to join our mailing list (you can sign up via the
makerspaceurbana.org site) or join our Facebook
page<https://www.facebook.com/groups/118240874874433/>.
We try to keep events on there up to date.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Regards,
~Gergana