[Imc-makerspace] meeting notes

elizaBeth Simpson elizacorps at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 07:09:48 UTC 2013

Hi folks-

Were meeting notes sent out form the maker faire meeting on monday?

Also, are there nots about summer make-a-tion somewhere? I'm intending to
coordinate the instructables build thing the week of the 24th, and figure
it would be part of all that, but not sure how to connect. Mostly because
I'm out of town until the 18th. Which is the only thing that could keep me
away from wednesday nights...

-ezB

--

217-344-8324 landline (better for talking)
217-979-2820 cell

The bad news is you're falling through the air, nothing to hang on to, no
parachute. The good news is, there's no ground. - Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche

learn about my latest initiative:
Art from the Streets!
www.ucpeopleshistory.org

Please make a donation to support future posters:
www.tinyurl.com/ucphdonation