[Imc-makerspace] meeting notes

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 15:35:45 UTC 2013

Hey Beth,

Yes the meeting minutes went out on makerfaire-discuss listserv, sorry I
thought everyone had signed up but I never double checked the list to make
sure. Here is the signup link: *
https://lists.chambana.net/mailman/listinfo/makerfaire-discuss*. And there
is also a copy of the meeting notes on the planning
document.<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UV3b4wLglbPeHY5z-FD8qAuiTRMrOQhBwsY1W6xBLfo/edit#heading=h.wj8en37hp4qn>

And for Make-a-tion you would have to check with Gergana, she was trying to
finalize everything wed but I don't think any posters or announcements have
been made so we could probably still fit that in somehow. Here is the
Make-a-tion
planning doc.<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WIDCl4bEw5SsmeZ0a4AAXU_e1j-QCNHLubA4CyKjQO4/edit?usp=sharing>Thanks
again for looking into that sugru thing, it sounds fun.

Jeff

On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 2:09 AM, elizaBeth Simpson <elizacorps at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi folks-
>
> Were meeting notes sent out form the maker faire meeting on monday?
>
> Also, are there nots about summer make-a-tion somewhere? I'm intending to
> coordinate the instructables build thing the week of the 24th, and figure
> it would be part of all that, but not sure how to connect. Mostly because
> I'm out of town until the 18th. Which is the only thing that could keep me
> away from wednesday nights...
>
> -ezB
>
> --
>
> 217-344-8324 landline (better for talking)
> 217-979-2820 cell
>
> The bad news is you're falling through the air, nothing to hang on to, no
> parachute. The good news is, there's no ground. - Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche
>
> learn about my latest initiative:
> Art from the Streets!
> www.ucpeopleshistory.org
>
> Please make a donation to support future posters:
> www.tinyurl.com/ucphdonation

Jeffrey Putney
Senior Software Engineer
Diagnostic Photonics