[Imc-makerspace] meeting notes

Gergana Slavova gergana.s.slavova at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 17:10:35 UTC 2013

Hi Beth,

Thanks for following up.  If you click on the Make-a-tion planning
document, you'll see the schedule is almost filled up.  I'm waiting on one
person to get back to me before finalizing everything.

But, if you have something you'd like to add, we can do an extra session on
one of the alternating Saturdays.  If you have more details, please send me
an e-mail.

Regards,
~Gergana