[Imc-makerspace] Tandem: Bicycles and Artwork

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 02:20:43 UTC 2013

Deadline is tomorrow, and I would love makerspace to be able to enter
something. I know there is interest because a few people responded when I
suggested and idea but I'm feeling a bit to busy to take the lead on any
new projects, would someone else like to take the lead and sign us up?

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Putney
Senior Software Engineer