[Imc-makerspace] Summer Make-a-tion: Workshop on 3d Printing this Saturday!

jamesrh jamesrh at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 14:24:23 UTC 2013

Our first Summer Make-a-tion Workshop is this Saturday!  Hope to see you
there.  Thanks for your help spreading the word!

*Workshop on 3d Printing*
Saturday, July 13, 2013 from 3:00pm until 5:00pm

3D printing is the the new fab. Come see how easy it is and learn to do it
yourself! In this workshop we’ll be showing you how you can easily create
and print your very own 3D designs using the Makerspace Urbana 3d printer.

Please bring a laptop if you can (not required).  No fee is required,
although donations are appreciated.  Registration is also not required, but
we'd appreciate it if you let us know beforehand by email or Facebook.

The work shop will take place at Makerspace Urbana located in the basement
room #16 of the Independent Media Center in Urbana at 202 S. Broadway Ave.,
Urbana, Illinois 61801.  The space can be a little tricky to find but if
you enter through the back bike project door (near the radio tower) and
take your first left, we're at the end of the hall. If you have any trouble
finding us just call (816) 287-1717.

For more information and updates, visit
https://www.facebook.com/events/592165317495611 or contact jamesrh at gmail.com

The full Summer Make-a-tion schedule can be found here:
http://goo.gl/dRFqJ<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fgoo.gl%2FdRFqJ&h=uAQENHhfb&s=1>