[Imc-makerspace] The Living Letter Press (Make-a-tion 2013)

makerspaceu makerspaceu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 01:08:00 UTC 2013

Hey Everyone,

This Saturday we're heading to the Living Letter
Press<http://livingletterpress.com/LivingLetterPress/Home.html> for
a very fun workshop. Sign up is open and spots are limited and going fast
so sign up right here right now:  https://bookwhen.com/livingletterpress
 (password: m at kersp@ce918 )

Last year we had a wonderful time and all went home with a very cool poster
to hang on our walls. Pics
here<https://picasaweb.google.com/104741706155484338455/MakeAtion2012LivingLetterPressWorkshop>
.

This year will be a quick workshop covering the very basics of printing
letterpress with wood type. Participants will help set type and print a
collaborative poster. The Living Letter Press is an amazing display of
history and technology. Plus the workshop is creative and fun and leaves
you with a great art piece to hang on your wall. Do not miss this
opportunity!

When: 7/13/13 – 11am
Where:  105 West John Street – Champaign, IL  61820 – 217-298-2080

Peace
Jeff