[Imc-makerspace] The Living Letter Press (Make-a-tion 2013)

Gergana Slavova gergana.s.slavova at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 21:47:14 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I've picked up the posters from our press printing workshop and they're
available for pick-up from the space.  We're open right now until about
6:30pm.  Or you can stop by during the week on Tuesday or Wednesday, 7-9pm.

Alternatively, just send us an e-mail and we'll arrange to meet you.

Regards,
~Gergana