[Imc-makerspace] Art at the Market workshop

Lisa Graff sibelingx at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 20:35:21 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Makerspace will be having an event at the Art at the
Market<http://urbanaillinois.us/artworkshops>table on June 22nd from
8-12!

*Volunteers*: Maybe 3-4 people throughout the market's open hours. We could
do two shifts of two hours, 8-10 and 10-12.  Let me know if you're
interested.

*Materials*: Rose brought a bunch of t-shirts in and they should be in the
storage room. If you have any extra/old tshirts you'd like to donate for
this event, please bring them in to Makerspace.

*Technique*:
Tie-fringe bags--
http://www.instructables.com/id/No-Sew-10-Minute-T-Shirt-Tote/
Threaded through hem bags -- http://www.leethal.net/zine/?p=1344

I'm planning to be at open hours this wednesday 5th and on the 19th.  Those
interested can help review materials, technique and plan for volunteers!

-Lisa