[Imc-makerspace] Fwd: question from a local patent attorney

MakerSpace Urbana makerspaceu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 15:13:59 UTC 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andrew Scheinman <ascheinman at scheinmanlaw.com>
Date: Thu, May 30, 2013 at 4:12 PM
Subject: question from a local patent attorney
To: makerspaceu at gmail.com

I grew up in CU, got my BS here and then went on to get a PhD (molecular
biology) and JD out in the great wild world.

I live in Upstate NY now, but I'm here all the time as my mother is 87
and I come to visit -- also, I am setting up shop here to help see
entrepreneurship in the area grow.

I'm interested in making contact with you folks; seems to me you might
have a good lay of the land, also I'm always interested in talking
making with like-minded people.

Best!

Andrew Scheinman

--
___________________________________
Andrew Scheinman, Ph.D., J.D.
ascheinman at scheinmanlaw.com
585-317-7887 (cell)
2604 Elmwood Ave.
Suite 256
Rochester, NY. 14618
www.scheinmanlaw.com
Democrat & Chronicle Blog:
  blogs.democratandchronicle.com/rocnext/author/ascheinman/
Patenting: A Graphic Novel:
  http://www.samizdat-startups.org/wp/graphic_novel/
  (or iTunes under "Andrew Scheinman")
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you
material from any computer.