[Imc-makerspace] Fwd: question from a local patent attorney

Erich Heine sophacles at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 13:59:18 UTC 2013

Hi Andrew,

It would be great if you could come by to visit and get to know us, and
better if you became a regular! We regularly have open hours on Wednesdays
from 7-9 pm, as well as project times on Tuesdays from 7-9pm. Those are
open for anyone to just walk in.We often hold workshops on weekends as well.

The best way to keep up with what's going on would be to join our facebook
group, and/or email list, both of which are linked from our webpage:
www.makerspaceu.org. If your visits are on the weekends or other days we're
not having our regular open times, feel free to shoot an email to the list
or post in the facebook group, someone would be glad to at least give you
the tour and talk about the group with you.

Regards,
Erich