[Imc-makerspace] TODAY at the IMC: Good Food for a Good Cause 6pm

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Sat Jun 8 15:14:12 UTC 2013

Join us tonight 6pm at the IMC for great food and company!

Help train local people in media justice at the Allied Media Conference!
Come eat tapas and listen to music while supporting a good cause!

The Allied Media Conference <http://amc.alliedmedia.org/> is a Detroit
based laboratory of media-based strategies for transforming our world.

Urbana IMC is leading a session on *organizing against the New Jim
Crow*and participating in a gathering of 50 organizations across the
country
working on *decarceration*. We need to raise $2000 to cover gas and housing
for 14 delegates.

*Eat Good Food for a Good Cause: Support Media Justice*
 Sat, June 8th from 6-8pm.
 Spanish and Caribbean inspired dinner and music.
$15 - 25 per person sliding scale.

Urbana IMC 202 S. Broadway Ave in Urbana.
 Wine and raffle tickets available for an additional donation.

*Please RSVP on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/events/511333235601309/>or to
chyn at ucimc.org so we know how many to cook for!*
*
*
You may also *make a tax deductible donation
online<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=8RP8JMGACU6XY>
* to the UCIMC to support the delegation. Or make checks out to UCIMC/AMC
2013 and mail to UCIMC 202 S. Broadway Ave. Urbana, IL 61801.

thank you!
Danielle Chynoweth and the Urbana IMC delegation to the AMC