[Imc-makerspace] Summer Make-a-tion DIY BrewYOB vote on your favourite style of Beer!

jamesrh jamesrh at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 18:24:43 UTC 2013

We are starting to plan a Summer Make-a-tion "DIY BrewYOB" class on brewing
our own Beer and Wine.  If you are interested in participating, let me know
which of these 3 types of beer and 2 wine types you like, so I can start to
plan the logistics:

Brown Ale
Wheat Ale
Stout

Red Wine
White wine

These are all beginner-friendly, and OK for summer brewing.  We are still
in the planning stages, but I'm looking forward to this and all the other
awesome things we will be doing as part of Summer Make-a-tion!

   James H

On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 6:12 PM, Gergana Slavova <gergana.s.slavova at gmail.com