[Imc-makerspace] Last show! 6pm Friday- Outside!

elizaBeth Simpson elizacorps at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 22:59:35 UTC 2013

Hi folks!

It's a cross-post, sort of... you made the picks on the 3-d printer, we
make music with 'em?

On friday we're playing our LAST SHOW before fabulous bassist Michael Burns
moves to Philly. Come enjoy the early evening with us as part of 40 North's
Friday Night Live (then head over to research park to dance)

6pm (pretty sharp)
Neil and Church (One Main Plaza)
Friday, June 14th

We have gotten massive positive feedback from folks who've been to our
shows. We've been described as "soulful indie rock meets R&B." Come decide
for yourself!

Please bring your friends to help us celebrate what's been a wonderful
collaboration.

Info about FNL:
https://www.facebook.com/FNLChampaign

Appreciatively,
elizaBeth

--

217-344-8324 landline (better for talking)
217-979-2820 cell

The bad news is you're falling through the air, nothing to hang on to, no
parachute. The good news is, there's no ground. - Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche

learn about my latest initiative:
Art from the Streets!
www.ucpeopleshistory.org

Please make a donation to support future posters:
www.tinyurl.com/ucphdonation