[Imc-makerspace] TUFL Workshop Mentors (Didgeridoo)

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 16:56:01 UTC 2013

Ok Gergana can make it today so we should be in pretty good shape for the
workshop. Having said that, I think the more helpers the better so feel
free to still show up if you can.

When: 3:30 setup, 4:00 start
Where: The Urbana Free Library, The Lewis Auditorium (Ground Floor/in the
basement)

Thanks!
  Jeff

--