[Imc-makerspace] Fwd: Soldering Surface Mount

MakerSpace Urbana makerspaceu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 15:49:19 UTC 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bilal Gabula <gabula1 at illinois.edu>
Date: Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 7:42 PM
Subject: Soldering Surface Mount
To: makerspaceu at gmail.com

Hey,

I am a senior in Electrical Engineering at Urbana Champaign and am
continuing a project that I was working on last semester as a part of
Senior Design. During the design review last week Professor Carney
mentioned makerspace when I was asking about soldering a lot of surface
mount chips.

I was wondering if I could come in and talk with someone sometime this week
about help with soldering. Do let me know what time I could stop by.

Thanks,
--
Bilal Gabula