[Imc-makerspace] Soldering Surface Mount

MakerSpace Urbana makerspaceu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 15:58:32 UTC 2013

Hello, Bilal,

I have forwarded your message on the Makerspace Urbana e-mail discussion
list (also Cc: on this reply), so maybe you will also hear from someone
else on that list.  (http://lists.chambana.net ... /imc-makerspace)

We have been having open hours Tuesdays, Wednesday and sometimes Thursdays
from 7-9PM.
We have lots of soldering irons.   I don't have a lot of experience with
surface-mounted devices, but I'm
sure that others on the list do.

Open hours are generally posted at the Makerspace Urbana Facebook group --
usually less than 24 hours in advance.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/118240874874433

You're welcome to come!

Cheers,