[Imc-makerspace] time for Ritzo blast-off

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Sat May 18 22:57:35 UTC 2013

Dear friends-
Next Saturday, May 25th I invite you to join me & Sam at our house for one
last summer blast before I leave town. Food, fire, & fabulousness will
ensue. We'll have some BBQ & non meat treats to share, but feel free to
bring a side, snack or libations of your choice. We'll have some beer on
hand too. Bring your outdoor chair if you have one to cozy up 'round the
fire, weather permitting. We'll be inside too of course.

Just show up. Bring a friend. I'd love to hang out, talk much & celebrate
with you.
And if you can't make it, alas stay in touch, and our paths will cross
again.

*Sat. May 25 from 6pm till ??*
*307 E Country Club Rd in Urbana
*