[Imc-makerspace] Clarification on unsubscribing from makerspace list

Gergana Slavova gergana.s.slavova at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 16:31:57 EDT 2014

We've recently received a couple of unsubscribe requests so I wanted to
make sure everyone is aware of the Makerspace Urbana officially sanctioned
unsubscribe process:

We don't have one.

You don't have e-mail us or the list specifically to unsubscribe.  All you
have to do is visit this listserv's main page at:

At the bottom, you will see the option to unsubscribe.  That way you're not
relying on our admins (who may be out of town) to get this updated.

"But what happens if I forget the URL?" you ask.  Have no fear, this link
is automatically added to the footer of all e-mails sent through the list.
So just open the last e-mail you got and voila!

The power is in your hands - use it well.

~Gergana