[Imc-makerspace] Makerspace in Pride Parade

elizaBeth Simpson elizacorps at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 21:49:49 EDT 2014

Hi Makerfolks,

As we know, we'll be rockin' our table at Pridefest 2-9p.

There is also a parade at 6pm- I would LOVE for us to be in it!

It can even be just a few of us (and the pride flag?).
At the 4th of July parade the GMO labeling people were only 6 strong, but
had great visuals. GEO was 3 strong but were clearly making a statement.
I have LED poi I could spin, surely we can whip up some keen sign.

I can hold down the coordination fort on this, if we're a go to do it.

Be well,
elizaBeth

The bad news is you're falling through the air, nothing to hang on to, no
parachute. The good news is, there's no ground. - Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche

learn about my latest creative initiative:
Art from the Streets!
www.ucpeopleshistory.org