[Imc-makerspace] Makerspace in Pride Parade

Gergana Slavova gergana.s.slavova at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 13:00:24 EDT 2014

Thanks for getting this rolling, Beth.  Monica and I were talking about
potentially participating in the parade but we didn't think we'll be able
to get enough people to staff both the booth and walk in the parade.

If you'd like to get a sign-up genius sheet started for MU @ Pride Fest
(both booth and parade), we can see how many people are interested and in
which activities.

Regards,
~Gergana