[Imc-makerspace] Maker Faire info?

makerspaceu makerspaceu at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 14:45:34 UTC 2014

Hello,  and thank you for contacting the Makerspace Urbana!

I have forwarded your query on to our general membership e-mail discussion
list,
imc-makerspace at lists.chambana.net

At our web site, http://www.makerspaceu.org you can see documentaiton of
our past Urbana-Champaign
Mini Maker Faires:  http://ucmakerfaire.com   The contact for the UC Mini
Maker Faire organizing committee is:
ucmakerfaire at gmail.com<makerspaceu at gmail.com>
You can also contact the organizing committee at
uc-makerfaire-organizers at lists.chambana.net.

Cheers,

-Stewart Dickson, <MathArtSPD at GMail.com>, http://tech-knowledge.tumblr.com