[Imc-makerspace] LED workshop at Dr. Howard Elementary School

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 21:03:18 UTC 2014

Hey everyone,

Miriam Larson is a librarian at Dr. Howard Elementary School and she was
wondering if a few of us might like to help with an LED workshop she wants
to do with her kids. In her exact words:

"We'd have a group of about 12 kids and all of them have written down ideas
for LED projects. I'd like to offer them two options - one option to make a
simple project we suggest and the other to help them make the project they
designed. "

She suggested a few days and times for the workshop so I dropped them into
a doodle poll here: http://doodle.com/hckhrdzfnm7kexvi#table  I guess just
fill in the poll if your interested and then we can maybe do some planning
over the next few weeks for the workshop.

Thanks!
  Jeff

--
Jeffrey Putney