[Imc-makerspace] LED workshop at Dr. Howard Elementary School

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 18:07:14 UTC 2014

So it's looking like Wed Apr 16 or 23rd are probably best. Miriam, would
you like to go ahead and pick one of those and we'll put it on our calendar?

Then we should probably talk about specifics and make sure we're good on
materials and anything you might want to buy.

Thanks everyone!
  Jeff

--
Jeffrey Putney