[Imc-makerspace] Volunteers Needed for CU Pride

elizaBeth Simpson elizacorps at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 13:29:31 EDT 2014

Hi all,

That link didn't work for me, but this one did:
http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c044eaea629a6fa7-pride

elizaBeth

217-979-2820 cell

The bad news is you're falling through the air, nothing to hang on to, no
parachute. The good news is, there's no ground. - Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche

learn about my latest creative initiative:
Art from the Streets!
www.ucpeopleshistory.org