[Imc-makerspace] CU Make-a-thon (April 11-12): Volunteers needed!

Gergana Slavova gergana.s.slavova at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 21:55:29 EDT 2015

Just a reminder: CU Make-a-thon <http://makersuiuc.com/cumake/> is this
weekend.  We have over 100 people registered to participate so we really
need volunteers!

If you can help out, stop by the train-the-trainer session at CU Fab Lab
<http://cucfablab.org/> on Friday evening @ 6pm.  The workshops we need
staffing for are at 11am and 2pm on Saturday at the Fab Lab.

If you have any questions, let me know.

~Gergana