[Imc-makerspace] Ideas for educational programmable robot kits (for teens and adults)?

Mike Bohlmann iammikeb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 22:35:56 EST 2015

Do you have a price point you're shooting for? For the interface, I have
been thinking about a Blynk-powered control system with my Arduino Yun.
Unfortunately, I need to get a motor driver shield before I can build it
and other projects have my attention at the moment. Also unfortunately,
that is NOT a cheap kit.

Mike