[Imc-makerspace] Ideas for educational programmable robot kits (for teens and adults)?

Stewart Dickson mathartspd at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 11:41:57 EST 2015

Hi, Colten,

I noticed at Hackerspaces.io that there is a Google Maps mashup of
hackerspaces -- and we weren't on it!
I added the Makerspace at
https://hackaday.io/hackerspace/8930-makerspace-ubana -- We're on the map
now.
Do you have an account at Hackerspaces.io?   Any keymembers who do should
certainly be added as contributers to the
site.  I added pictures and tools from the various web sites.

Cheers,

-Stewart