[Imc-makerspace] Happy Holidays from Makerspace Urbana

MakerSpace Urbana makerspaceu at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 20:56:38 EST 2015

Happy (almost) New Year!

Since we all have the day off anyway, we're adding special Open Hours on
Friday, January 1 from 1-3pm.  The space will be open for working on
projects, getting help with projects, giving help on projects, socializing,
planning events, and just having a good time. No project or plan required!
Just stop by.

Start off the new year right :)