[Imc-makerspace] Fwd: New interactive robotics project

MakerSpace Urbana makerspaceu at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 21:35:55 EDT 2015

>From GroBotz Robots, in case anyone is interested:

Hello supporter and friend of the maker movement,

I wanted to take a moment to share with you an exciting project I’ve had
the privilege of working on for the past year.  Its a snap together modular
robotics kit that combines education and prototyping.  It’s like a lego set
for robotics, coding,  mechanics, and a fun to control app.  We are trying
to get support from makers, hobbyists, maker spaces, developers and
inventors to build and support the growing maker community.  The project is
called GroBotz and with it you can build robots, games, toys, cars, musical
instruments and countless other designs.  GroBotz let you learn about
mechanics, electronics, physics, software, logic and coding while playing
and inventing.  We’ve done a ton of work to get the prototype ready and
decided to make a KickStarter project and reach out to others in the maker
community to bring the idea to life, please look at the project link and
share it with your network and community.

Help us grow the maker movement.

Help us revolutionize computer science education.

Help us foster innovation.

Help us build the GroBotz universe.

http://bit.ly/GroBotz_KickStarter

Thanks guys! We look forward to hearing your feedback.

Best Regards,

Vince Brooks

PS…Please fwd this email to friends, family, co-workers, email
lists...anyone you think would be interested.  If you like the idea but
don’t want to pledge money at the moment we would love to still have your
support by following us on social media.

https://twitter.com/Grobotz1

https://www.facebook.com/GroBotz1

ᐧ

--