[Imc-makerspace] Girls Geek Out event

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 16:17:10 EDT 2015

Hey Everyone,

Girls Geek Out is this upcoming Monday from 3pm-5pm at the Women's
Resources Center on campus. So far I think the volunteer list is:

Jeff P
Gergana
Monica (maybe)
Star(maybe)
Emily(maybe)

I guess let me know if any of the maybe's have changed. And Rachel asked
for a description of our activity. So what shall we do? Soldering? Other
thoughts?

And I can handle bringing the supplies over, just FYI.

Thanks!
  Jeff

This email is just to confirm that Makerspace will have a table at Girls