[Imc-makerspace] Pi Day at Makerspace Urbana!!!

MakerSpace Urbana makerspaceu at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 19:35:11 EST 2016

It's that time of year again when people come together in the spirit of
peace, goodwill, and mathematics. It's Pi day!

Come celebrate all of our volunteers and supporters this Monday 3/14 at our
special Pi Day Open Hours from 6-9pm. (Yes, free pie + free Raspberry Pi
expertise will be served!)  It's also a great time to bring your Raspberry
Pi projects and show them off!

Makerspace Urbana exists because of everything we bring to it: interests,
skills, curiosity, and financial support!

To show our appreciation, we're pleased to announce that anyone who donates
(or increases their sustaining donation) by March 18 will be entered into a
drawing to win a Raspberry Pi <http://pi.makerspaceurbana.org/>!

You can make your donation here: https://makerspaceurbana.org/donate/
<https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmakerspaceurbana.org%2Fdonate%2F&h=WAQFT1ZGe&enc=AZMREEBO2CVnIXHiYW8mL_t6wP217BBceF6-rH-oEUTbcXkxcAVRA7qYDsrcGRlRs2U&s=1>
(We suggest variations of pi (and tau): $31.41, $62.82, $314.15, $628.30,
$3141.59)

Makerspace is located on the lower level of the Independent Media Center,
202 S. Broadway Ave, Urbana, IL. Use the South entrance by the Bike Project
and follow the signs (video and full directions available on our website
<https://makerspaceurbana.org/>). We regret that the space is not
wheelchair accessible.

~Gergana
Member