[Imc-members] Steering Meeting Tomorrow

Judith Pond judith.pond at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 16:30:15 CST 2010

Hi everyone;

The January steering meeting will take place tomorrow (Thursday, January 21)
at 6pm in the family room, in order to avoid conflict with a performance in
the main IMC space at 8pm.

As a reminder, the agenda items that have been sent to me are:
--IMC interns (Carly Nix)
--Safe Haven Micro Home on IMC property (Sarah McEvoy)
--discussion of Americorps coordination & job descriptions (Chris Ritzo)
--protocol for rescheduling steering meetings (Community Connections)

If there is anything else that folks would like to add, please let me know
before the meeting.

Thanks,
Judith Pond
Books To Prisoners Outreach Coordinator