[Imc-members] IMC General Membership Meeting: Dec 7th 2-4pm

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Mon Nov 10 18:29:28 EST 2014

<-- please forward to your working group -->

*The IMC Annual meeting of members will be Dec 7th 2-4pm at the IMC.*
Members and reps from all working groups are strongly encouraged to attend.

Working groups and special projects are invited to report on progress from
the last year and discuss plans for 2015.

We will vote on the board of directors. *Applicants should fill out this
board short application *(attached) and send to Danielle at chyn at ucimc.org.
Applicants must announce their candidacy by Nov 30 as per our bylaws.
Every working group should have at least one rep on the board to ensure
smooth coordination.

To vote, members will need to be in good standing. If you haven't
already, please
renew your membership here <http://www.ucimc.org/content/membership>.
Membership is the lifeblood of our organization - thank you for your
support and participation!

Danielle Chynoweth
IMC Board President