[Imc-midwest-regional] This Regional List

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Mon Feb 12 01:28:58 CST 2001

Hi folks, Steve from Chicago just gave me your addresses for inclusion
in our ad hoc imc-midwest-regional mailing list. And then seconds
after I added everyone he said something like wait don't add those
people we should ask them if they want to be on first! But the damage
had already been done.

So here's the deal, I'm going to take everyone I just added to the
list back off the list BUT I encourage you to join this list if you
are interested. Also encourage your friends to join this list if
_they_ are interested.

So to (re)join the list please visit this page and follow the
instructions:

If you are confused about what just happened, about whether you are on
or off the list, or whatever please email me and I'll explain
it. Sorry.

Current people we are having in the "Midwest Region", if there are
other Midwestern IMCs that we should add please let me know.

Cleveland
Madison
Ohio Valley
Urbana
Chicago
Springfield
Twin Cities
Indianapolis

IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet
Ya Basta! - http://www.greens.org