[Imc-midwest-regional] forming a midwest regional IMC:

Chris Kaihatsu ckaihatsu at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 4 23:15:13 CST 2001

Real quick:

- I support a US-midwest.indymedia.org type of site, for more
region-generalized cross-posts of news. Hopefully the more newsworthy
stories for the region can be surveyed (re-posted) at this level.

- I am most concerned with people's interest and personal resources taken up
with inter-IMC organizing. I have no set position on this issue, except to
ask that we participants not let up on our newsgathering efforts.

- If localities like Nebraska want to participate in the IMC network they
should start local-specific sites, like any other city/region, the more
specifically local, the better.

Chris Kaihatsu
(Chicago IMC)