[Imc-midwest-regional] U.S. Conference of Mayors activity - press credential call

system p systemp at dog.com
Thu Feb 7 21:37:23 CST 2002

Hey y'all -

Seeing has how traffic has been low, I've got an
announcement to make.

IMC-Madison is beginning to think about our coverage
for the upcoming national meeting of the U.S.
Conference of Mayors, scheduled to take place June
14-18.

We're going to be putting in a request for credentials
from the Conference directly, as the city says they will
be handling all of the press requests.

If anyone from other IMCs wants to come down and
help out our coverage, that would be cool - fun stuff is in
the works.

If you're also interested in credentials, let me know if
you'd like to be included on the request we'll be
sending.  We plan to do it within a month or so.

That is all - Hope everyone's well

-wxm

P.S. - congrats to Urbana IMC on its first birthday!