[Imc-newsroom] Anti-chief action--correction

Peter Miller peterm at shout.net
Mon Nov 6 23:33:18 CST 2000

This action was mis-identified at the sunday meeting. We thought the anti-chief protest was going to be at a basketball game, but instead, it's a volleyball game.  Today, Jenny told me that the protests are interesting--security people now surround the arena when illiniwek comes out, and various protesters have had minor confrontations with security.

Join WAR in the belly of the beast, and let us know how it goes...

   Women Against Racism Protest Against illiniwek
   Fri., Nov. 10
   7 p.m.
   Huff Gym, 4th and Gregory

-Peter