[Imc-newsroom] like a virus...

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 23 01:35:58 CDT 2001

...the news spreads.

Clicked on a story in the Portland Indymedia newswired called "A Log of
FTAA," and realized it was the list of news updates from our site
(http://portland.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=1370&group=webcast).
Took me second, 'til I saw Danielle's name.

So, thinking of how to rearrange things on the front page tomorrow -- was
thinking of compacting the news updates, perhaps putting them on another
page.

Would anyone like to take a shot at writing a 1 -3 paragraph summary based
upon various reports and our reporters' observations?  The news headlines
we currently have become stale pretty quick, although they will make a nice
historical document, so I'll make sure to archive them.

--Paul