[Imc-newsroom] natural gas for automibles

AAE101 at cs.com AAE101 at cs.com
Mon Apr 23 12:30:15 CDT 2001

    As an alternative feul for cars,natural gas. Questions: is natural gas a
thing of nature. does it replenish itself? Why does the large petro company's
own most of the reserves of natural gas? Why does the E.P.A. put such tight
controls on conversion kits? Is the E.P.A. our freind or is it big
bussiness's? Is their a good reason for the price increase on natural gas?
Would natural gas used in autos solve the green house gas problem? Is there
anyone brave enough to do an in depth study and report on this? Would it be
wrong to put a cap on price goughing? Would it be bad if the working class
got a win fall profit for using natural gas in their cars at year 1999
prices? Will it cause the worker of the U.S.A. to be bad workers because they
have a few bucks in their pockets?
    Brave new world by Huxley, is this where we are going?