[Imc-newsroom] Free Speech

Mike Perry mikepery at fscked.org
Fri Apr 27 07:20:48 CDT 2001

I can rewrite this in a less emotionally charged manner if you guys
want. I wrote it this way because I happen to think that free speech
should be an issue that arouses passion and zeal in people, and
especially since the primary target was the Daily Illini's letters
section. I'll be more than happy to write a more rational piece for the
website, if you feel that is appropriate, I just wanted to CC you guys
on this version to give the DI an extra nudge that I was serious ;)

Thus spake Mike Perry (mikepery at fscked.org):