[Imc-newsroom] Free-Speach Radio News opportunities:

Brian Hagy bhagy at onthejob.net
Wed Aug 1 13:02:51 CDT 2001

someone called today from the free speech radio network. she said she was
going to email to the imc list about a chicago event.  the american bar
association is meeting this week to talk about whether client/lawyer
confidentiality should continue to exist, amongst other things. i forgot
about this email list (imc-newsroom), so she's sending it to the general
imc, trying to see if anyone connected to this imc is planning on going up
to chicago soon, and if so if they'd do a story for the imc/free speech
radio.  she should be sending her email soon, so in other words, the email
is in the mail.

also, she recommended that someone put together a short feature on the
street theater festival and the prompting theater, and so forth.  she said
that a short feature would be great for them.  they seem to need lots of
them.  any takers to do this?

brian