[Imc-newsroom] Producing for FSRN this week

Pauline Bartolone alice_redqueen at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 13 15:54:21 CDT 2001

Newsroom-

I pitched the following stories to Free Speech Radio News in the beginning
of last week, and just got a response from them since I went out of town. I
wont be in town until the 19th, and Matt Marten ( filling in for Aaron
Glantz this week) would like these stories asap, like this week. Even though
I volunteered them, I obviously am unable to produce until I get back on
Sunday.

Anybody want to try doing these? The audio for the Wal-MArt pieces are
already gathered, a script just needs to be written for them, and sent to
fsrn at hotmail.com. These pieces are the ones that FSRN said that they want a
script for.

I asked Matt Marten is they could wait a week, but I haven't heard back from
him yet.

Email me or Matt Marten,or call Matt Marten at W:510 848-6767 x699, or H:
510-655-8937

Thanks! Pauline