[Imc-newsroom] names for news hour

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at onthejob.net
Thu Aug 23 12:19:49 CDT 2001

Mark Enslin created some names for the News Hour.  We'll talk about this
Sunday at 1:45.  Anyone have any others to add?  Which of these stick out
as particularly good?

message from Mark:
In working to put together a proposal to WEFT for a continuing IMC newshour,
Danielle has repeatedly asked for ideas for a different name (we have been
learning to make the syllables of the Urbana-Champaign Independent Media
Center's Newshour roll off the tongue as easily as Sarah K does on the
opening signature).

This is a brainstorming = quantity over quality...

The Public Mouth
The Horse's Mouth
In One Ear
Putting 2 and 2 Together
Rocket Science
Connect the Dots
Cat Out of the Bag
Under the Rug
Under the Radar
Under Our Noses
Front Burner
Be There, Do That
If Not You, Who?
DIY, FYI
Hot Potato
Cut to the Chase
Up to You
Don't Look Now
That's Not All
Spit it Out
Knitting Needle News
new moon news
talk rad-I-o
Short Fuse News
Home Made News
The Weekly News with Ern and the Screaming Mummy
Take the Reins
Drive Time Live

from Gina:
Between the Lines