[Imc-newsroom] (no subject)

Gotsch Tim bowednotbeaten at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 7 08:36:18 CST 2001

Hi all.  I don't know if any of you are on the IL
Greens list, but I received a post from them recently
about a "town hall" meeting on campaign finance reform
at Northwestern next Monday, February 12 at 1:30 PM.
The meeting will be hosted by a group called the
Common Cause Action Network (I've never heard of
them).  Senators John McCain (R-AZ) and Russ Feingold
(D-WI) will be there.  I'll be attending and would
like to cover it. However, I've never covered an
event, so is there anyone else who'd be interested in
doing a road trip with me?  I'll be out of town until
late Friday afternoon (2/8) and will check my E-mails
then.  I'll also be at the general meeting on Sunday,
2/10 and will check with y'all then too.  Peace.

Tim