[Imc-newsroom] Fwd: NRP's News Submission Guidelines and More

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 8 23:43:27 CST 2001

The following are guidelines for submitting stories to a new half-hour
daily grassroots radio news program being put on by the National Radio
Project, who produce Making Contact, heard Tuesdays at 5:30pm on WEFT.

Everyone should feel encouraged to submit stories, especially once we have
a regular program going ourselves.

--Paul